NOW ON SALE:
The first-ever CARBOLIC SMOKE BALL book…
After three-and-a-half years online, a year in newspapers, and more than two years on the radio, CARBOLIC SMOKE BALL now comes to book form, with a brand-spanking-new, 192-page best-of compendium featuring:
• Over 250 classic stories, photos, and fake news items;
• Dozens of exclusive new features, essays, and never-before-seen illustrations;
• A Foreword by rock radio icon RANDY BAUMANN;
• An Introduction by legendary PBS filmmaker RICK SEBAK;
• Original cover art and sketches by TIMOTHY STEFKO;
• All the smarts and hilarity you love from the Carbolic crew.
“So funny… such a great book… It is just major league… These guys are just brilliant… a tremendous book.” – Jim Krenn, WDVE
“Last week, I got my copy of ‘Zombies Ate My Headlines’ by those funny guys at Carbolic Smoke Ball, the local fake news Web site that has gone national with its ambitions. Honestly, I haven’t stopped laughing since. This stuff is better than The Onion.” – Tony Norman, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
“It is as well done as anything out there. Can’t vouch enough for the funniness of this one.” — Randy Baumann, WDVE
Buy Carbolic t-shirts.