The first-ever CARBOLIC SMOKE BALL book…
Now available online, at Barnes & Noble, and at
select Bradley’s, Borders, and Joseph-Beth locations
After three-and-a-half years online, a year in newspapers, and more than two years on the radio, CARBOLIC SMOKE BALL now comes to book form, with an award-winning, 192-page best-of compendium featuring:
• Over 250 classic stories, photos, and fake news items;
• Dozens of exclusive new features, essays, and illustrations;
• A Foreword by the great RANDY BAUMANN of WDVE;
• An Introduction by iconic PBS filmmaker RICK SEBAK;
• Original cover art and sketches by TIMOTHY STEFKO;
• All the smarts and funnies you love from the CARBOLIC crew.
But it at Amazon.com, at Barnes&Noble.com, at your local Barnes & Noble, Borders, Bradley’s, or Joseph-Beth Booksellers, at finer independent bookstores, or right here, right now — secured through PayPal, signed by one of the authors, and shipped straight to your door.
FOR MORE ABOUT ZOMBIES ATE MY HEADLINES:
• Read Randy Baumann’s hilarious Foreword.
• Listen to Jim Krenn & Randy Baumann rave about the book on the DVE Morning Show
• Check out Regis Behe’s feature on the book in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
• Read Chris Young’s article in the Pittsburgh City Paper.
• Take a look at the back cover
Check back for more sneak peeks, features, press coverage, and tasty morsels from the first-ever CARBOLIC SMOKE BALL book, book tour, and accompanying media blitz.
PRAISE FOR ZOMBIES ATE MY HEADLINES:
GOLD MEDAL WINNER, Humor Category, 2009 Independent Publisher Book Awards
One of “2008′s Best Books” — Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
“Last week, I got my copy of ‘Zombies Ate My Headlines’ by those funny guys at Carbolic Smoke Ball, the local fake news Web site that has gone national with its ambitions. Honestly, I haven’t stopped laughing since. This stuff is better than The Onion.” – Tony Norman, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
“So funny… such a great book… major league. These guys are just brilliant… a tremendous book.” — Jim Krenn, WDVE
“It is as well done as anything out there. Can’t vouch enough for the funniness of this one.” — Randy Baumann, WDVE